Add to Calendar
Girls Varsity & Reserves – 4:30 p.m.
Boys Varsity & Reserves – 5:15 p.m.
Jr. High Girls – 6:00 p.m.
Jr. High Boys – 6:30 p.m.
- There will NOT be an awards ceremony this year.
- Masks are recommended for all spectators and coaches.
- Masks are recommended for team members when they are not warming up or competing.
- The starting line will be organized with a staggered step up start. A diagram will be coming outlining this design.
- Team areas will be on the south end of the facility where team vehicles are parked. The finish line and team areas are limited to team members, coaches, workers, and medical personnel.
- Fan parking is on the north end of the facility. There will be a roped-in fan area. Spectators are asked to remain in that portion of the facility. A map will be coming outlining this area.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from non-family members and avoid groups larger than 8 people.
- Porta-Potties will be available for teams and spectators.
- We recommend individual water bottles for competitors during the race. We will have a hydration station with disposable cups at the end of the race for competitors.
- Spectators will be asked to leave at the conclusion of the races.