In light of current DHM restrictions, the one act performances on Nov. 14-15 will be limited to the following:
- All attending must wear masks and socially distance a minimum of six feet.
- Those involved in the play but not performing on stage must wear masks and socially distance as able.
- Attendance will be restricted to households only-no grandparents, extended family, etc.
- Seniors will be allotted up to 4 tickets for the floor and underclassmen will be allotted up to 2 tickets on the floor for each performance. If more seating is needed for immediate family, they will need to sit in the bleachers. (If a family has more than one cast/crew member, their seats may not exceed up to 4.)
- Programs will be posted electronically. No paper copies will be available.
- Those attending the performances are asked to exit as soon as the performance and bows are completed. Performers will not come out to see audience members to ensure everyone exits accordingly.
- We are looking at the ability to livestream at least one performance, but please understand that due to copyright restrictions drama productions are different than athletics. Livestreaming a performance could cost up to $150 per performance.
We understand that these limitations are not ideal, but they ensure that the students may still participate in performances. Similar limitations in attendance will be observed at athletic events while the Governor’s mandates are in place.