Add to Calendar
Team and Fan Protocol
- There is limited bleacher seating at Bradshaw Park. Fans are encouraged to bring chairs and distance on the perimeter of the field.
- Visiting schools are asked to supply administrators to supervise the visiting crowd and students.
- Only essential personnel will be allowed on the sideline. Essential personnel include administration, players, coaches, medical personnel, team trainers, credentialed media, statisticians and videographers, and ball boys as determined by the head football coach.
- Only one team representative will attend the coin flip.
- Footballs will be sanitized during the game by the ball boy assigned by each team to the management of the game ball.
- There will be no post-game handshake.
- Fans and students should not go onto the playing field at the conclusion of the game.
- Fans and students are encouraged to leave the facility at the conclusion of the game.
- Team meals will not be allowed inside the facility.
Masks and Face Coverings
- Scotus and visiting fans and visiting students are encouraged to wear masks/coverings.