Add to Calendar
No limit on attendance
Must wear masks
- As of 1-4-20, per the NSAA, attendance is no longer restricted to household members and grandparents. Attendance is only restricted to 50% capacity.
- 6 feet of physical distance between household groups in stands and spectator areas.
Under new restrictions, we can have a student section for home games.
- Families are encouraged to sit together.
- Scotus Central Catholic fans will sit on the north side of the Dowd Activity Center, visiting fans and student sections will be on the south side of the Dowd Activity Center.
- Please do not congregate on the court at the conclusion of games.
Restrooms and Concessions
- The lone concession stand is located south of the Activity Center.
- All concessions workers will wear gloves and masks.
- Limited product offerings will be available.
- Restrooms are located south of the concessions on the west side of the building.
- Facilities will be sanitized before and after events.
- All spectators and coaches must wear masks.
- Players must wear a mask when not warming up or competing.
- Officials are asked to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility. They are not required to wear a mask during the game.
- Masks are required when traveling on a school vehicle.
- Players and fans should not congregate on the court following the game.
- Team meals must be distributed outside the facility.
- Drinking fountains will not be available, water bottle fillers are available.