Provide a Christ centered learning environment where we develop individuals to be Disciples of Christ in all areas of their lives.
Aquinas Catholic Schools will
- Foster a God-centered, Catholic culture to promote a Christ-like outlook on life
- Provide a learning environment to promote academic achievement for all students by developing their unique abilities and interests to prepare them for future vocations and challenges
- Provide opportunities for individuals to grow spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally
- Nurture a life-long commitment to Christian values that promote growth in church, family, and civic relationships
- Promote respect for one’s self worth and mutual respect for others at all stages of life
Aquinas Catholic Schools’ goals and objectives stem from the five pillars of our strategic planning mission. These pillars serve as the educational foundation focusing on the whole formation of each student.
Supportive Student Life:
To create a positive student-centered experience with a spirit of achievement, unity and mutual support.
Sacred Catholic Foundation
To sustain a fully integrated Catholic culture that encompasses Gospel values, the sacraments, and service to others as we live and celebrate the vitality of our faith.
Exceptional Learning Environment
To make continuous learning a hallmark of Catholic education, maintaining high standards of academic excellence, while encouraging students to discover and fulfill their individual potential.
Dynamic Community Relationships
To develop and maintain strong relationships with the extended community and supporting parishes.
Financial Sustainability & Advancement
To foster a spirit of unity and mutual support among the schools, parishes and community for the long term success of the schools and parishes and to secure the financial future of Catholic education.