At the end of the school year, HS students were able to sign up for Speed & Power sessions.
Wednesday, June 1 and goes through Friday, August 5
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
*Monday, July 4 we will be in session – wear your red, white, and blue!
Sessions: 6:15am-7:30am, 7:00am-8:15am, 7:45am-9:00am, 8:30am-9:45am
*We will add an afternoon session when roguing begins for those working.
- Clean pair of athletic shoes for the weight room that you can lift, sprint, jump, change of direction in and if you would like track spikes for speed exercises at the track – spikes are not required
- no crocs, dudes, slip on style shoes
- we have shoe cubbies in the weight room if you would like to leave a pair of shoes there during the summer
- Shorts appropriate length
- shorts must be worn over spandex/tights/yoga pants
- Cut off t-shirts and tank tops should be appropriate – not showing chest, sports bra, etc.
- no inappropriate slogans, sayings, images
- Music – will be clean and appropriate volume for coaching/safety
- no airpods
- leave them in your car or a bag, not in your pocket
- Communicate with Coaches via the RemindApp (CLICK ON LINK TO LEARN HOW)
- we will start at the track or school each session and communicate this via RemindApp
- if you are going to be late, absent, attend a different session
- we want to know that you are safe and accounted for